Chop Wood, Carry Water

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday is the Funday

I appreciate the off day of the week like no other...I always say im going to sleep in, but sleeping in means 9 o clock wake up time.  Yesterdays training was probably the last SUPER hard training for the next 3 weeks.  In ladies class we did closed guard drill for 20 minutes and then we did takedown drill for about 15 minutes.  Coming from someone who wants to be on the ground asap, being on the feet for 15 straight minutes will take it clear right out of you.  During the combined class the girls all did a final nogi session in prep for Lutador next weekend.  I really feel like my nogi has done a complete 180 in the past few months!  Absolutely cannot wait for nogi Pan Ams!!    The next 3 weeks are going to be Bonkers;  Lutador next weekend, Las Vegas Open the next weekend, and then Chicago Open the weekend after that!   Bonkers but I'll enjoy every minute of it!  

I was contacted a few days ago by BJJHQ about trying out a rashguard and then reviewing it on here.  Very excited to get it.  Let's face it, you can NEVER have too many rashguards!!  So I will keep this updated.

On to enjoy the Sunday.....maybe Harry Potter later?

1 comment:

  1. I wonder who gave BJJHQ the information about your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete