Chop Wood, Carry Water

Thursday, July 21, 2011

BJJ Shenanigans

So this has been a great training week thus far, except for the ever so present forearm splints.  lol.  They come and go in waves, so I'm not worried about it.  Besides when its showtime I don't feel a thing except the desire to freaking win.   No gi is also coming along great, it helps that I have some wonderful teammates and coaches to roll with and help me learn.  And FYI if I hear anymore Pitbull songs his summer I might beat up a stranger.  During the 2 kb classes I'm teaching this am I have heard at least 5 songs with him in them.  Also an FYI, if I see anyone else walk into the bathoom here at Unit 2 with no shoes on I am in fact going to beat them up.  Oh and ppl shin guards don't count as shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment