Chop Wood, Carry Water

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Saturdays are fun.....

So Saturdays and Wednesdays are my favorite training days of the week for two reasons.  The womens classes are on both of these days, and I only have bjj these days, meaning I dont have to worry about a weight or cardio session on these days.   at 10 am the ladies train.  There were only 4 of us today, but we still got a solid 40 30 minutes of rolling in.  Following this class is and 11:30 all skill levels gi class.   Today Traven had a seminar so Jeff taught.  He allowed Anna and myself to roll no gi, seeing as how Lutador is coming up quickly!   I am not incredibly comfortable in this aspect of the game, but the more I get to train no gi the better I start to feel.   After making the mats so sweaty that Anna and I were like the roadrunner trying to take off, we decided that was enough.  Then an afternoon of Sam's club (which is a dang task/adventure in itself) and now relaxing and I refuse to do anything the rest of the evening expect lie here and watch King of Queens.  

No comments:

Post a Comment