Chop Wood, Carry Water

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Daaaaaang

Sorry it's been a hot minute since the last post, this week has been a blur.  Starting last Saturday my training intensity has absolutely hit the roof.  The frequency is about the same, but something inside of me is in beast mode, probably due to all of the competitions coming up.  Its a fun time, my head is in the game!!  My weight is fabulous right now, and my energy level is at an all time max.  I added another client, so I am up at the booty crack of dawn every day so I am having to alter my sleep schedule....that means no more Rescue Me and Franklin and Bash...Dangit!!!!  I am in bed by 10, so I only have an hour after I'm done training to get my shenanigans organized and hit my respective sack.   Im tryin Im tryin.  Song Mood?  Super Bass by Nicki Minaj.

No comments:

Post a Comment